The BSF70 Folding Door System provides maximum control over the style and operation of the doors. Multiple panels can be added to accommodate the unique design specifications of the building, with the option to open-in or out as required. The system’s narrow profile ensures that maximum glazing is achieved, flooding spaces with natural light.
In addition to the inherent strength of aluminium, the BSF70 combines security hinges and locking mechanisms with a unique heavy-duty roller design to provide the security and reliability demanded in high traffic applications. The system also incorporates a pop out T-handle design that allows for square flush stacking panels when doors are fully open.
- Internally beaded with a softline or square detail to all external doors and panels
- Four stainless steel wheels ensures smooth and consistent operation
- Unique, flush line pop-out handle that allows maximum door opening and square stacking of panels
- Tested to PAS 24 and certified under the Secured By Design scheme
- Heavy-duty roller options
- Chamfered and square bead options
- Low threshold option that can be configured to achieve DDA and Part M compliance
- Doors and panels can be used in a variety of configurations, style and design
- All configurations are available in both open-in and open-out options
- Full range of bespoke hardware available
- Glazing sizing range of 24mm–40mm
- Available in single or dual colour polyester powder coating, texture and anodised finishes